YACHT SALES AGENT
Yacht Sales Agent (German Speaking)
Dream Yacht Sales, a division of the world’s largest yacht charter company, is growing fast and seeking a Yacht Sales Agent to staff our office in Germany.
Dream’s new product offerings include all major sailboat brands for placement into a variety of charter management programs at more than 40 locations around the world. A major catamaran brand and a premium monohull line are also offered for private sale in the area.
Dream exclusive “Phase-Out” listings are also available to sell. Candidates should be fast learners with a proven track record of sales success and the capability to thrive in a dynamic company environment.
A diverse range of product offerings, competitive commission rates and an extensive support team allow high earning potential.
Sales training on charter management programs and product lines will be provided. Sales Agent will have opportunities to develop new prospects via company-provided leads and at local boat shows.
About Dream Yacht Worldwide
Dream Yacht Worldwide is the world’s largest charter company. It was founded by Loic Bonnet in 2000, who has been in the sailing industry for years before taking the helm of his own charter company. We started off small, offering six yachts from the Seychelles and now our fleet has grown to + 1200 yachts in +60 destinations worldwide, including North America, Caribbean and the Bahamas. Our customers can book bareboat, crewed or by the cabin charters in some of the world’s most beautiful cruising grounds, such as the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Croatia, Ionian islands, as well as Tahiti and the Maldives.
- Develop relationships with potential prospects
- Evaluate the prospect's yachting needs and match with product and / or charter management solution
- Create proposals
- Contract sales
- Follow up-to product delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and sales skills
- Proficiency in use of Excel, Word and CRM software
- The ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Strong closing skills
- A passion for sailing and boating in general
Nice to have
- Previous work experience in the yachting / sailing industry is not required, but a general working knowledge of sailing and the dynamics of the industry are.
- Langues additionnelles
- Expérience avec Google Adwords
- Compétences analytiques avancées